Cheap Wordpress Web Hosting UK

Cheap Wordpress Web Hosting UK. I just wanted to post a quick plug about a webhost that I have been using for around 2 years now. Their site may not look like much, but their hosting has been solid. Very reliable. And I'm someone who has been with many of the big webhosts. Bluehost, HostGator, GoDaddy, Vidahost (Vidahost were pretty good until they merged with another company). But for the price, Webhosting1st.com have been excellent. Pricing starts at just $10 dollars a year. And yes, Wordpress [softaculous] is included. That's what I use this hosting for, two of my Wordpress websites.

 

webhosting1st_quick_review_uk

 

See the list of Webhosting1st's Basic / Business Plans

 

With many other the big hosts it costs $5 - $10 dollars per MONTH for basic plans, so this is a much better deal at a flat small cost for the entire year. One payment and the year is covered. No ongoing payents and no messing about.

The baby plan (webhosting1st1 GB) gets you 1GB of storage space, 20GB per month bandwidth and unlimited domains. So, as many as you can fit on there if that's what you want to do. Would be good for landing pages, and small websites that are just starting out / testing niches, mini / micro niche affiliate websites, anything really.

Personally, I use my $10 per year plan to host two fairly decent sized .co.uk websites that get around 50 - 100 (on a good day) visitors a day, and the 1GB plan has been perfect for that.

They also have much better plans in terms of gigabytes and bandwidth. Basic and Business plans are available, from 1GB to 50GB storage and 1000GB bandwidth.

Even with some of the big hosts I regularly experienced a lot of downtime with my websites. I'd go and try to log into my website via Wordpress admin (.ORG) and it would be down. Site unavailable. This used to get me so annoyed. But with webhosting1st I can honestly say that every time I have tried to login I have never had a time where the site was unavailable.

Their servers are located in Europe I believe. Possibly Poland, although I'm not 100% sure. This has been great for me being in the UK. My sites have always been fast, and I've never experienced any downtime.

Maybe these smaller companies servers are not so overwhelmed / throttled. That and perhaps the smaller hosting companies care about their users more. I don't know. But webhosting1st has been surprisingly good, and I would recommend giving them a try.